Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Excuses, Excuses, Excuses

At times we can be so creative with excuses for not following program.

It's cold outside.
It's hot outside.
I forget to follow plan.
It's too difficult with a family.
It's too difficult because it's just me.
I eat when I'm upset.
I eat when I'm happy.
I eat when I'm sad.
I eat to celebrate.
I eat to drown my sorrows.
I can track in my head.
I don't have to measure - I know what a portion size is.
I don't like vegetables.
I don't like fruit.
No matter what I do; I can't lose weight.
I can't because....

We can think of any excuse. However, to be successful in this journey, we MUST set our mind to it and decide it's what we want and know that we CAN succeed. We can't be afraid to just do it. It's a mindset and perseverance is key. Set your mind to it. Follow program. One day at a time. Step by step. Before you know it you'll be heading down the path to success and then it gets easier.

No comments: