Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Are You Moving That Body? Let spring jumpstart you into action!

Are you moving that beautiful body of yours? The weather in Wisconsin has been great the past couple days - have you been out moving as fast as the snow is melting? If not.... why not???! Get going, get your "groove on" and enjoy the sunshine. Then take that enthusiasm and keep it going (inside or outside) and don't lose that motivation.

A quick story for you -
I've been burning my stress energy on the elliptical this winter instead of diving into the kitchen cupboards. This past weekend I was talked into signing up for a 5K Run/Walk. I wasn't sure until the race started if I would walk it or run it. Well I broke into a run with the rest of the crowd and thanks to my steadfastness through the winter on my trusty elliptical I was able to RUN the whole thing - and even enjoy it! It actually felt easy. Crazy, I know!

Get moving my friends and stay mOtiv8ted - you'll be glad you did!

No comments: