Sunday, February 21, 2010

Balance!

Recently the Green Bay Running Club met at House of Speed for an overview of their services and a short informative work out on ways to improve our performance.  It was really educational and we learned a lot.  One of the areas we focused on was balance and strengthening our core.

I have found myself contemplating the topic of balance quite often lately.  While the House of Speed showed us ways we can strengthen and improve our physical balance, my mind cannot ignore that balance is key in many areas including but not limited to mental, spiritual, nutritional, and financial and they ALL impact your daily performance at work, home and in sports.

I'm thinking of ways to challenge myself and grow my knowledge regarding balance in all those areas.  Sounds like a revamping of goals is in order.

No comments: