Thursday, July 17, 2008

What street are you walking down?

  • A man walked down the street and fell in a hole. He really had to struggle to get out, but he finally did.
  • The next day he walked down the same street, saw the hole and fell in again. He thought, "I've been here before I know what to do." He got out after struggling, but it was easier than the first time.
  • The next day he walked down the same street. He saw the hole and fell in again. This time he thought, "I've been here before - this is my fault." He got out one more time.
  • The next day he walked down the same street, saw the hole, remembered what it was like to fall in and walked around it.
  • The next day he walked down a different street where there was no hole.

What street are YOU walking down?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I knew you'd use this story, Patti! It's such a struggle to stay out of that hole!
-Katy