Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Filling Foods First!

I have come to realize that our food choices are SO key to managing our weight long term. I'm so glad that the WW Momentum program has finally honed in on this.

I have a news flash for you my friends, "Not all points are created equal." I can eat fruits, veggies, lean meats, fat-free dairy and whole wheat grains galore and be more filled up and satisfied than chowing down on fat and sugar laden items. For instance...we could eat one "gotta have it" ice cream at Cold Stone Creamery OR we could eat healthy, filling food for the WHOLE day! Choose your points wisely!

Okay - think of your car. Would you consider filling the gas tank with fat and sugar and expecting it to run flawlessly day after day? No Way! You fill the tank with what it needs to run well. Why would you not do the same for your body? Your body is a well-tuned machine that runs hour after hour, day after day, year after year. Doesn't it just make sense that we would fill it with great fuel (and perhaps take it out for a run/walk now and again?)

Not all points ARE created equal. Choose from FILLING FOODS FIRST and you'll definately feel more full and satisfied. This I can guarantee and promise you.

Now, as my daughter says, "Bacher out."

No comments: