Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Biggest Loser comments and thoughts

Comments on tonight's Biggest Loser that I liked.

"I'm tired of being emotional about my weight.  It's time to do something about it."

"It's the gym!  Wow it's the gym.  Oh, dear Lord... it's the gym"

"26.2 miles!  Are you kidding me?"

"Being one of the two teams that goes home is not an option."

Stand up and finish what you started.

If you don't do what you need to do....

Don't let things get the best of you right now.



A drive thru diet at Taco Bell?  This was a commercial that was on during the show...get real!

I don't know about you, but I cannot imagine losing 30 pounds in ONE week!  Keep it in perspective my friends that this is their full-time job while they are there.  That's all they do is live and breathe what they are telling them to.  In real life it comes off slower and that's okay.  Just make sure you have realistic expectations for yourself.  Then stick to it and persevere!

Let's do it!

No comments: