Monday, December 29, 2008

Goals for 2009

I mentioned that I'm a Goal Setter and last night I did just that. I have goals written down in the following areas:
Financial
Faith/Spiritual
Career
Personal
Fitness
Relationships

It was a task of love. I found that learning to love yourself is a big deal and I feel setting goals supports the development of your inner self. I'm eager to get started. The year will fly by quickly I'm sure of it!

And in support of this topic I like this prayer I found today and thought I'd share it:
God of time and eternity, take into your hands all of the hopes, fears, plans and expectations that I have for the year 2009. Walk with me into this new year, and shape me into the person you are calling me to be, so that 12 months from now I may know, love and serve you more. Amen.

No comments: